1. What applications are included in the Office suite?▶
The Office suite typically includes core applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Access, etc. The specific applications included may vary between different Office suite versions.
2. How to share data between Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other programs?▶
You can copy and paste text, images, tables and other data between Office programs. You can also use "Embed Object" and "Hyperlink" features to create embedded or linked associations between Office documents.
3. What are some commonly used Excel formulas and functions? How to use Pivot Tables?▶
Common Excel functions include SUM, AVERAGE, COUNT, IF for logic, VLOOKUP for lookup, etc. Pivot Tables can be used to summarize and analyze data. Go to Insert > Pivot Table, select data source, drag fields to create rows and columns, filter with filters, and set summarize method through Value.
4. How to organize emails, calendar and contacts in Outlook?▶
In Outlook, you can categorize emails with folders, add tags and color categories. Create appointments and events on the calendar and set reminders. Save contact details in Contacts, label contact groups, etc.
5. What document formats does Word have? How to set page layout?▶
Word document formats include .doc, .docx, .pdf, etc. Page layout can be set with margins, headers and footers, sections, text wrapping, page size, etc. Related settings can be found under the "Page Layout" tab.
Office Apps FAQ
1. What are the differences between Office Online and desktop app versions?▶
Office Online is the web-based Office version with simplified functions that requires internet connection. Desktop apps fully support all Office features and can work offline.
2. How to use Office Apps on mobile phones and tablets?▶
You can search and download Office Apps from app stores like App Store and Google Play, then log in with your Microsoft account to start using them. Office Apps allow editing Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents on phones and tablets.
3. What are the functional differences between Word, Excel, PowerPoint mobile apps?▶
The mobile app versions have simplified functions compared to the desktop full suite, supporting common document editing features, but some advanced capabilities may be missing. You need to switch between different apps to coordinate work.
4. How to edit and save cloud documents within Office Apps?▶
Within Office Apps you can directly open and edit documents from cloud storage like OneDrive, then save edits back to the cloud after finishing. Make sure the app and cloud are logged in with the same Microsoft account.
Windows Operating System FAQ
1. How to optimize Windows system performance?▶
You can regularly clean up disks, disable startup programs, close unnecessary processes with Task Manager, use antivirus software and registry cleaners, disable unnecessary visual effects, etc. to optimize Windows performance.
2. How to troubleshoot Windows update issues?▶
Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > View update history to see recently failed updates, click them to view error details and troubleshoot. If needed, restore system to an earlier point and reboot to try installing updates again.
3. How to use Windows' built-in backup and restore features?▶
Right click This PC > Properties > Backup and Restore, you can create system image backups. Under Control Panel > Backup and Restore, you can configure file versioning, system restore points and file collection backup options.
4. How to install and uninstall applications on Windows?▶
You can download and install apps from the Microsoft Store, or directly run exe, msi installation packages. Under Settings > Apps you can manage installed apps and uninstall them.
5. How to customize Windows interface and personalization settings?▶
You can change themes, backgrounds, lock screen via the Personalization menu. Under Taskbar, Start Menu etc. you can adjust layout and styles. You can also download more third-party materials from the Microsoft Store.
Microsoft 365 FAQ
1. How to register and log in to a Microsoft 365 account?▶
To register and log in to a Microsoft 365 account, you can go to the Microsoft 365 official website, click the "Sign In" button on the top right, and log in with a personal Microsoft account or register a new Microsoft account. After successful login, you can access various applications and services in Microsoft 365.
2. What applications does Microsoft 365 have? How is it different from the Office suite?▶
Microsoft 365 includes full desktop Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and cloud-based Office Online applications. Compared with the traditional Office suite, Microsoft 365 integrates more cloud-based services, such as 1TB cloud storage space, the latest Office applications, enterprise-level security features, etc.
3. How to sync data and settings across different devices for Microsoft 365?▶
You can use OneDrive to sync data and settings in Microsoft 365. On PC/Mac, install OneDrive, save documents to the OneDrive folder to achieve cross-device sync. On mobile phones and tablets, log in to your Microsoft 365 account and access synced documents in the OneDrive app.
4. What cloud storage does Microsoft 365 provide? How to expand the storage space?▶
The Microsoft 365 personal subscription provides 1TB of cloud storage space, while enterprise subscriptions provide 1TB to 5TB of storage space per user depending on the scale. To expand, you can upgrade to a higher level Microsoft 365 subscription plan or purchase additional OneDrive storage space.
5. How to share files and folders in Microsoft 365 for collaboration?▶
In Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneDrive in Microsoft 365, you can use the "Share" feature to generate shareable links for files/folders and invite others to collaborate. You can also share documents on SharePoint team sites to enable cloud-based collaboration.
A FULL SUITE OF OFFICE APPS
OVER 300 MILLION INDIVIDUALS, HOUSEHOLDS AND SMALL BUSINESSES HAVE CHOSEN THIS COMPLETE SUITE OF OFFICE APPLICATIONS.